Any further questions, please contact us through the following ways：
商务合作 - Business Cooperation：firstname.lastname@example.org
精英人才加入我们 - Elite Talent：email@example.com
改进建议 - Suggestions & Feedback：firstname.lastname@example.org
客服热线 - Customer Service：email@example.com
联系地址 - Contact Address：
3 rue bellini - 92800 Puteaux - FRANCE
We appreciate your support and feedback!
All content published on this website, including but not limited to text reports, pictures, videos, graphics, logos, trademarks, layouts, column catalogues and names, content classification standards, etc., are subject to the 《Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China》, the《Copyright of the People's Republic of China Trademark Law》, the《Patent Law of the People's Republic of China》 and the applicable international conventions on the protection of copyright, trademark, patent and other property ownership laws, the corresponding copyright licenses are owned by this website.
No media, website or individual may reprint, reproduce, reproduce, modify, display or use part or all of the content or services of a penny platform, or on a non-penny platform, without the written authorization of the penny platform. Mirroring is established on the server. If it has been reproduced, please delete it yourself. At the same time, we reserve the right to further pursue the legal responsibility of the relevant actors.
We hope to cooperate with various media to sign a copyrighted license contract. The price of the specific work authorized is determined according to the charging standard. Infringers shall be held liable for infringements that are unauthorizedly reproduced.
If it has been authorized for use on this website, it shall be used in accordance with the terms stipulated in the authorization contract.
The information picture on this website and the part of the business image belong to the third party. The purpose is to convey more information. It does not mean that the website agrees with its opinion and is responsible for its authenticity. The copyright of the reproduced information belongs to the original media and the author. If other media, websites or individuals reprint and use it, please bear the legal responsibility such as copyright.
This website provides links to other websites for users to obtain relevant information. The linked websites are not owned by ecentime.com. We have no control over the content, form and validity of the website.
1. 用户可以通过微信，邮箱（发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org）方式向一分钱进行投稿。
7. 文章一旦发布于一分钱，即视为许可一分钱享有专有地在业务范围内的所有渠道使用其作品的权利，以及作品完成两年内 “第三方以相同方式使用的同意权”和“所获报酬分成权”。非独家、非首发文章一旦上传一分钱，即默认为许可一分钱在二年内享有免费使用权。
Editorial & Content Operation Manager
WHO WE ARE :
At ECENTIME(欧洲一分钱), we connect 3 millions active oversea shoppers with the things they need and love. Our mission is to make people do shopping like a local. With our predictive software algorithms, coupled with deep insights into Chinese consumer intent and purchasing habits, we are able to give the right recommended products to the right people, combining with deep insights articles and bloggers videos, eCentime helps improve Chinese oversea online shopping by allowing consumer to reach more precise information of European products and good shopping tips. Do you want to have an impact on the world’s Chinese internet users ? Join us and be part of something big.
Based in Paris and reporting into the Decision group in Paris, you will support eCentime content and marketing strategy and implement all relevant project from A to Z. Understand Chinese social networking with its different social actors and implement right marketing strategy with propre channels. Your responsibilities will be launched in-house KOL project, establish eCentime content strategy.
This position requires high organisational and self-driven ability, a communicator talent, an ability to work well with external resources and a willingness to work in a challenging, fast paced and small dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
In the « Editorial & Content Ops Manager » team, the main tasks are:
- ·Identify and choose the right KOL inside the Chinese community
- ·Define and propose new collaboration program and implement with real actors
- ·Plan and launch different marketing awareness project to make eCentime high involved inside oversea Chinese community
- ·Drive the execution process to deliver timely communications
- ·Ensure best practice communication and demand generation to drive leads and ROI
- ·Expert understanding of the Chinese social networking and social operations in order to leverage the learnings and maintain a consistency
- throughout the Southern Europe region
- ·Define in-house collaboration strategy and process
- ·Bac + 5, graduated from engineer school or business school
- ·Project management skills, structure and easy to go
- ·Editorial management experience
- ·Confident communicator who is able to work with people of different backgrounds, abilities, and seniority
- ·Capability to work autonomously, to get things done and to adapt to a fast moving environment
- ·Rigor, precision, organization et autonomic
- ·MS Office Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- ·Fluent in French, English, Chinese
- ·Location : Paris La défense
- ·Job type : Full time
- ·Salary : Depend on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
CHARTER ON COOKIES
Current version published on 24/05/2018 and entering into force on 25/05/2018.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
What types of cookies?
According to their function and the purpose of their use, cookies are classified among the categories described below and used by ECENTIME on this site: The absolutely necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to actions on your part to access services, such as connecting to a secure area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of this site. Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as personal greeting and registration of your preferences (the choice of your language or region where you are for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and can not trace your movements to other sites. Analytics and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages are most viewed by visitors, do users have error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. The site www.ecentime.com uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), which allows you to analyze the navigation on the site and to perform statistics and audience measurements, and to improve the interest and ergonomics of our content. They contain certain information such as:
- ·- The domain name of the site consulted.
- ·- A user ID.
- ·- The browsing history on the website using the "Google Analytics" service.
- ·- Your IP address to determine the connection city.
Use of third-party cookies
- ·1/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Internet Explorer Pour Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies Dans Internet Explorer, cliquez sur le bouton « Outils », puis sur « Options Internet ». Sous l’onglet Général, sous Historique de navigation, cliquez sur « Paramètres ». Cliquez sur le bouton « Afficher les fichiers ». Cliquez sur l’en-tête de colonne « Nom » pour trier tous les fichiers dans l’ordre alphabétique, puis parcourez la liste jusqu’à ce que vous voyez des fichiers commençant par le préfixe « Cookie » (tous les cookies possèdent ce préfixe et contiennent habituellement le nom du site Web qui a créé le cookie). Sélectionnez le ou les cookies comprenant le nom «ECENTIME» et supprimez-les. Fermez la fenêtre qui contient la liste des fichiers, puis cliquez deux fois sur « OK » pour retourner dans Internet Explorer.
- ·2/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Firefox Pour FirefoxTM : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies Allez dans l’onglet « Outils » du navigateur puis sélectionnez le menu « Options ». Dans la fenêtre qui s’affiche, choisissez « Vie privée » et cliquez sur « Affichez les cookies ». Repérez les fichiers qui contiennent le nom « ECENTIME », sélectionnez-les et supprimez-les.
- ·3/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Safari Pour Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html Dans votre navigateur, choisissez le menu « Édition > Préférences ». Cliquez sur « Sécurité ». Cliquez sur « Afficher les cookies ». Sélectionnez les cookies qui contiennent le nom « ECENTIME » et cliquez sur « Effacer » ou sur « Tout effacer ». Après avoir supprimé les cookies, cliquez sur « Terminé ».
- ·4/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Google Chrome Pour Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 Cliquez sur l’icône du menu « Outils ». Sélectionnez « Options ». Cliquez sur l’onglet « Options avancées » et accédez à la section « Confidentialité ». Cliquez sur le bouton « Afficher les cookies ». Repérez les fichiers qui contiennent le nom « ECENTIME », sélectionnez-les et supprimez-les. Cliquez sur « Fermer » « pour revenir à votre navigateur.
The following are the main help pages for setting up your smartphone:
- ·iOS : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- ·Android : http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies#Android_Devices
- ·Blackberry : http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- ·Windows Phone : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/11696/windows-phone-7
1. WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE?
ECENTIME SAS, whose registered office is located at 5 rue Castiglione 75001 paris, France, (hereinafter referred to as "ECENTIME" or as “us”) is responsible for processing the personal data belonging to you (the “User(s)” or “You”). Your personal data refers to any information that would allow us to identify you, either directly or indirectly and which is collected through this website or through our Android or IOS mobile applications.
2. WHICH TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
- ·1. Usage data The navigation on ECENTIME’s sites and applications (as well as the use of any third party’s application embedded and/or available therein), implies the communication to ECENTIME of usage data, which is implicitly acquired during the navigation of the user through the internet communications protocol (“Usage Data”). Usage data includes among other, the IP addresses or domain names of the devices utilized by the Users, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within ECENTIME) and the details about the path followed within ECENTIME with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device’s operating system and/or the user's IT environment. Usage data is not collected for the purpose of identifying the User. However, you must be aware that the identification may be possible through further elaborations and associations, as well as with information held by third parties.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES ECENTIMECOLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Through our website and mobile applications ECENTIME provides you with carsharing rental services. To that end, ECENTIME processes personal data that you voluntarily provide to ECENTIME. for the following purposes: a. Your registration as an ECENTIME member and creation of your account This processing is necessary to identify you and to prepare and facilitate your future carsharing rental bookings with ECENTIME. The personal data submitted for the purposes of the registration of your account refers to the personal data You are required to provide in order to activate your account and access our car sharing rental services (these include among other: your full name, address, age, driving license, a selfie of yourself etc…) The processing purposes highlighted above are necessary for the booking and the performance of the carsharing rental terms and conditions entered into with ECENTIME(the “Carsharing Agreement”). The purpose of such devices and the data collected through them enables ECENTIME: i. to monitor the state, the performance of the articles. For example, this allows ECENTIME to verify whether the articles are relevant, Such information aims to ensures that each information is in good condition and is available for User bookings. As a result, Users must be aware that (i) internet connection devices are embedded in ECENTIME’s fleet of carsharing vehicles. Such information shall also be used for the purposes listed below: f. Improvement of your users experience inside application Usage Data of the User is solely processed to permit the navigation of the User on ECENTIME’s sites and applications from an operational and technical point of view and to improve the User’s navigation experience. Based on such Usage Data, ECENTIME will be able to adapt its website to ensure an easier and quicker navigation. For example, Usage Data allows us to make sure ECENTIME’s website is the most relevant to you depending on your language and country of origin. g. Improvement of ECENTIMEservices on the basis of: i. customer surveys you have completed; ii. the recording of your shopping history to suggest you pre-selected products when looking for new information. This processing, aiming at having a better understanding of ECENTIME members' needs and offering you customized functions to enhance your experience of ECENTIME products/services, is based on ECENTIME’s "legitimate interest". h. Promotional and marketing activities, upon your consent, namely: i. the sending of internal message for special promotions/deals as well as customized advertisements and promotions that are targeted to your specific interest about ECENTIME products/services; ii. the organization of promotional contests/sweepstakes; iii. the management and update of ECENTIME's customers/prospects database Direct marketing processing, i.e. any commercial message from ECENTIME aiming at promoting ECENTIME services, are subject to your express consent. By exception: if you are already an ECENTIME existing customer and that the message concerns services similar to those you have already purchased, the underlying processing will not be based on your consent but on ECENTIME’s "legitimate interest"; and the sending of transactional message (concerning for example the updating of the useage Terms and Conditions, shopping notice…) are necessary for the performance of the Contract between you and ECENTIME. i. Statistical purposes This processing aims at carrying out anonymous and aggregated statistical analyses of the usage data of the customer. This processing is required by law. This processing, aiming at reducing ECENTIME risks exposure in the performance of the shopping Agreement, is based on ECENTIME’s "legitimate interest". l. The processing of personal data for the purpose of law enforcement Should any willful act of misconduct, fraud or criminal offence (other than law violations or offences mentioned above) be perpetrated against ECENTIME, personal data could be used, under certain circumstances, for ascertaining individual responsibilities and transferred to competent authorities. In addition, your personal data may be processed for the purpose of fulfilling duties and obligations laid down in applicable laws and regulations. The User declares to be aware that ECENTIME may be required to reveal personal data upon request of the relevant public authorities. For your full information, ECENTIME carries out certain processing of your personal information through "cookies" and other tracers collected every time you visit ECENTIME website. These processing are governed by ECENTIME Cookies Policy, which we encourage you to review. You can accept or reject these cookies and other tracers by following the instructions provided in ECENTIME Cookies Policy.
4. WHO ARE THE DATA RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The Data communicated is limited to that which is strictly necessary to provide our services. The communication of such Data shall be limited to that which is required to allow ECENTIME to meet its contractual and legal obligations. Whenever Your personal data is shared with a third-party, ECENTIME will only do so after entering into a contract with the third-party in which the latter undertakes to protect all personal data using appropriate security measures and not to use that personal data for purposes other than those disclosed above.
6. WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At any time, you can view and/or update your personal profile, which includes member registration, repost history and comment/like history, through the “My profile” section accessible on the ECENTIME application. You will be able to change your password, update or correct phone number, address. As per EU regulation no.2016/679 (the “General Data Protection Regulation”), you can also benefit from the following rights: a. right of "access": right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed by ECENTIME, and, where that is the case, to access to these personal data and to obtain further information on the characteristics of their processing; b. right "to rectification": right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement; c. right to "erasure" (or the so-called "right to be forgotten"): right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances; d. right to "object": at any time, a right to object to the processing of your personal data to prevent ECENTIME from continuing to carry out such processing: i. where your data are processed for direct marketing purposes; ii. where your personal data are processed on the basis of ECENTIME’s legitimate interest. In that case, your request will be satisfied only if you provide ECENTIME with a description of the particular situation legitimating your request and save if ECENTIME can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds in light of your particular situation. f. right to "withdraw your consent": where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time and to prevent ECENTIME from continuing to carry out such processing; g. right to "data portability": where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent and by automated means, the right to receive the personal data you provided to ECENTIME, in an Excel spreadsheet2 and to transmit those data to a third party; If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the relevant email address, as set out below under Section 8. In addition, in ECENTIME’s promotional and marketing emails and other communications, ECENTIME also includes instructions on how to unsubscribe. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. As per article 77 of the EU regulation no. 2016/679, you can lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the body regulating data protection in your country3 if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the said EU regulation no. 2016/679.
7. HOW DOES ECENTIMEPROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ECENTIME is committed to protecting the information it collects through this website. In particular, ECENTIME uses appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss of or destruction of or damage to your personal data. ECENTIME’ systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you send personal information to a ECENTIME website over the Internet, your data is protected by the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption/decryption to ensure safe transmission. Who to contact when you have a query regarding the processing of your personal data? Depending on the purpose of your query, you will find below a. For general query regarding the processing of personal data carried out by ECENTIME please contact legal@ECENTIME.com b. To exercise your rights (access, rectification, erasure, restriction, etc.): privacy@ECENTIME.com c. For legal notifications: ECENTIME SAS, 5 rue Castiglione 75001 Paris, France, and registered under number 830.105.219